Super Summer

.  photo 1f42e648-6bb9-45c2-b4ea-295d366dd076_zpsb39fd1fe.jpg

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Miss Bee!

Miss Bee had her head wedged in my pelvis. And when she finally made her appearance she was 10lbs even. Her chest was bigger than her head. As one of the other doctors told me during my second pregnancy..."You're not big enough to have 10lb babies." I'm glad we made the decision we did. I think she stood a good chance of getting stuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so glad to have you in my life. I couldn't have guessed I'd get such a marvelous little person. I love you Miss Bee. I can't believe it's been 2 years since you arrived.

February 21, 2006 ~ 1:36pm
Weight: 10 pounds
Length: 22 inches

Just Hatched

Photobucket

Six Months

Photobucket

One Year

Photobucket

18 months

Photobucket

You've changed so much! Most people don't believe me when I tell them your not yet 2. Well from today on you are! Happy Birthday!

Today!

February 21, 2008
Weight: 29.6 pounds
Height: 35.25 inches

Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you, lovely miss B!! You're doing an amazing job raising 2 amazing little girls!

Tiffany said...

"B" is for beautiful. Happy Birthday sweetie!